Colombo City Tour by War Jeep from Colombo Port
(SKU: LK81IR0800) Get this rare opportunity to see the most important landmarks in Colombo while riding World War II vintage jeep. See some of the most historical places in the city as well as the Attidiya Bird Sanctuary. Get your sunbathing done in style on the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport throughout the tour with world war 2 jeep (A Jeep can carry 3 person)
- Service of an English-speaking driver-guide.
- Water bottle (per-person).
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (if any).
- Food and beverages.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Gratuities (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colombo, Colombo, Western Province
You will be starting your tour either at 0900 Hrs. or 1500 Hrs. You will be picked up by a world war II jeep (1942) that offers 360° visibility, which is perfect for photographs and videos.
Your tour will be unique traveling in a vintage jeep in the Colombo city traffic filled with cars, buses, motorbikes, three-wheelers, and other modern vehicles.
You will be touring the following landmarks:
Galle Face Green.
Galle Face Hotel.
Old Colombo Light House.
Colombo Light House.
Slave Island Area.
Gangarama Seema Malakaya.
Nelum Pokuna Theatre.
Vihara Maha Devi Park.
Colombo Town Hall.
Race Course Shopping Area.
Replica of Aukana Buddha statue.
BMICH - Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall.
Attidiya Bird Sanctuary
Your tour will be completed at 1200 Hrs. or 1800 Hrs. when you are dropped off back at the tour start point.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Port of Colombo, 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
2: Galle Face Hotel, 3, 2 ගාලු පාර, කොළඹ 00300, Sri Lanka
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.