Colombo City Tour By Motor Bike
To embrace the local life and explore the dynamic city filled with local restaurants, colonial architectures, busy bazaars, shopping venues, street food and surprising history of some of the land marks and temples. Discover a city with a great mixture of modern life and architecture. Experience the must-sees that many visitors miss!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Pick up from your hotel Visit the Colombo Museum, the oldest in the country Explore Gangaramaya Temple, positioned half on land and half on a lake Visit the Kalaniya Rajamahawiharaya one of the biggest Budhdhist temples in Colombo Experience the everyday hustle and bustle of Manning Market Visit the Old Parliament building and enjoy a lovely seaside walk down to Galle Face Green where you will enjoy the sunset whilst flying a kite with the locals and finally Drop you at your hotel.
• Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple, 61 Sri Jinaratana Road, Colombo Sri Lanka
• Colombo National Museum, Albert Crescent, Colombo Sri Lanka
• Galle Face Green, Galle Road, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up Colombo 1 to 15Ports
- Colombo port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.