Colombo City - Full Day Parivate Tour
Enjoy a city sightseeing tour of Colombo, the bustling capital of Sri Lanka. An informative guide takes you to major highlights such as the ocean-facing urban park of Galle Face Green; the Buddhist temples of Kelaniya, Gangaramaya and Seema Malaka; and the War Memorial, Independence Square, National Museum and more. End your tour with some bargain hunting on a shopping excursion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking & Highway charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Colombo at 8.30am and then proceed to Kalaniya Temple. Later, you will visit Gall Face Green and Gangarama Temple, one of the most important Buddhist temples in Sri Lanka. After the Gangarama Temple you will visit the harbor and fort areas of Colombo and also the Independence Square located just a few minutes away from the Old Parliament building. Next you will have lunch (your expense), and then it is time to go shopping. Being a country where the economy relies heavily on the garment industry, Sri Lanka is known for manufacturing high quality clothes at affordable prices. Before the tour ends, you will be taken back to you hotel.
Departure Point :From your hotel in colombo or Negambo
Departure Time :
Return Detail :original place where the tour started
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.