Colombo City Drive by Bookingmart Holidays Pvt Ltd (Private Tour - 4 Hours Tour)
Explore the city of Colombo on a Half day tour. Traveling around the city by air-conditioned vehicle with your own itinerary-guide, make the most of a customizable itinerary, tailoring your sightseeing around your personal preferences. Visit top Colombo attractions such as the National Museum (optional), marinade up the Indian Ocean views along Galle Face, dive into bustling Pettah Market & Enjoyable Street Food, admire the Gangarama Temple (own optional), Viharamadevi Park, Old Parliament Building, Independence Square, National Library and more.
Colombo City Drive is designed for tourists those who would like to explore the Colombo city. The concept is part of the Bookingmart Holidays (Pvt) Ltd – a tour agency that function in the city for five years, and its sister agency Key Travels has 30 years of experience in travel & tourism field. With the field experience and good knowledge of the city, our agency is able to give better taste about Colombo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private half day customizable tour of Colombo, with air-conditioned vehicle at dumping for 4 hours
- Service of a professional guide (Driver becomes guide)
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees during sightseeing tour
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bookingmart Holidays, 297-1/1, George R de Silva Mawatha, Colombo 00130 Sri Lanka
Set out on your 4-hour journey, when your itinerary-guide will collect you from your hotel (Within Colombo City Range) in a private Air conditioned vehicle. Start your tour with the visit to National Museum (own expense), the oldest and largest museum in the country that’s highly regarded for its antiques collection.
Visit the colorful and messy Petah Market, one of the largest in Colombo where you can see the local culture and you can enjoy street foods based on your interest. Here you can find almost everything, from tropical fruit to fresh-caught seafood to jewelry. After shopping, explore the Gangarama Temple (own expense), positioned both on land and on a lake, and its small but impressive museum. Step-up the sunset views of the Indian Ocean at the Galle Face Green, and expanse of beautiful parkland in this cosmopolitan city & you can explore the Old Parliament Building (Only outside) in front of Galle face green valley. While on the travel you can explore Independence Square, National Library, Viharamadevi Park, Colombo Municipal Building and more…
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from hotel or house in Negombo or Colombo. You have to tell if you are going to stay far away.Ports
- Colombo Port
Departure Time :8:30, 13:30
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult since the vehicle contains
- If you intend to visit Gangaramaya temple, you should wear clothes to cover your knees and shoulders
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.