Colombo Airport (CMB) to Colombo City Private Transfer by Mercedes Benz E350
(SKU: LK40101714) Start your Sri Lanka holiday with ease by booking this private luxury arrival transfer from Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport (BIA / CMB) of Sri Lanka to your hotel in Colombo. Your friendly and professional driver will greet you upon your arrival and drive you directly to your holiday destination in the comfort of a private, limousine. It’s that easy.
per adult from
30 to 40 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way airport transfer by Mercedes Benz E350
- English speaking professional chauffeur.
- Paging at the arrival lounge.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Once you land at Bandaranayake International Airport (BIA / CMB), your friendly driver will meet you and drive you directly to your hotel in Colombo. Whether you’re traveling individually or with a partner, your ground transport needs will be covered by this private luxury airport transfer service. Avoid the confusion of taxis or public transport and enjoy a hassle-free start to your vacation. Airport transfers have never been this easy. Travel in style and comfort with unparalleled safety in our luxurious limousine and get to your destination in good time and great order. Your English-speaking chauffeur is always at your service.
Departure Point :
AirportsBandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :5/23/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Colombo, Colombo, Western Province - Your Hotel in Colombo
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.