Colombia Half Day Coffee Tour: From the Seed to the Cup
We are the best and most complete coffee tour in Medellín! Colombia Coffee Tour has gained the TripAdvisor certificate of Excellence 2019 because our exceptional service and unique experience that we offer.
Why Colombia Coffee Tour:
- It's just a 20 minute ride! (from El Poblado neighborhood)
- The beautiful farm that you will visit is organic, it has 80 years of coffee tradition, you will get amazing views of the city and it's surrounded by exuberant nature and gardens.
- Plus the farm, you will visit a Coffee Laboratory where only specialties coffees are processed and you will see the whole industrial part of the coffee production.
- Take a profesional coffee tasting of contest winner coffees with the best tasters and baristas.
"Everyone in our group of four agreed it was the best coffee tour we'd been on; between all of us we've done tours in Hawaii, Honduras, Costa Rica, and Uganda" - Scott Meekhot
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Poblado, Envigado, Itagui)
- Tour insurance policy
What's excluded :
- Transport surcharge (If you are out of the covering area)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colombia Coffee Tour, Cl. 36, Itagüí-San Antonio de Prado ##70-74, Medellín, Itagüi, Antioquia, Colombia
Colombia Coffee tour thinks of every detail in order to give you a top experience around coffee.
We pick you up right at the door of your lodging. The ride is so short that you would never have imagined that there is such a peaceful and natural place inside the city! Do not waste your time in 2 or 3 hours on the road. Upon arrival you will find a beautiful coffee farm surrounded by spectacular gardens and incredible views of our imposing mountains and the city. This farm produces organic coffee of exceptional quality, thanks to various factors and care that we will explain you during the trip. After walking among coffee plantations and knowing all the details that make Colombia produce the best coffee in the world, we invite you to taste the intense flavor of a cup of coffee produced on our farm.
What happens with the coffee after it is harvested? Get to know first-hand the meticulous industrial process that coffee goes through before you have it in your cup, in which a specialized team teaches you how to exalt its best attributes and characteristics.
Finish the tour experimenting a tasting of special coffees, among them a cup contest winner, which because of their outstanding profiles and differentiated notes have obtained the highest scores given by professional tasters.
All this and more makes us a unique and the most complete tour, full of fun, learning and experiences. Live it!
* Depending on the area, transportation may have a surcharge; although we give you the freedom to reach a meeting point.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at Ayurá Metro Station if you are outside of our covering zone and don't want to pay for the transport surcharge.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.