Colca Trek 3 Days
With an early departure, Colca Trek 3 Days includes the visit to Cruz del Condor view point on the first day and the overnight in San Juan de Chuccho in a family run lodge. On the second day, the overnight is in Sangalle in a lodge with a realxing and refreshing lodge's swimming pool. On the third day a delicious breakfast will wait for us in Cabanaconde town. After 3 days inside the canyon, we will spend some time at the hot springs in Yanque. Return to Arequipa after a deliciuos lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Day 1: Arequipa – Chivay - Cruz del Condor - San Miguel – San Juan de Chuccho
Colca Canyon trekking 3 day starts at 3AM; we will meet in your hotel in Arequipa and then start the shared guided tour to the second deepest canyon in the world: The Colca Canyon. Going up to 4200m, where is located the Natural Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca (vicugnas, lamas and alpagas). Arrival to Patapampa (4850m), a natural view point that allows to watch the andean mountains range. At 6:30AM we will arrive to Chivay town, located over 3600m, breakfast and departure to Cruz del Condor view point for watching condors and the canyon; afterwards we will continue to San Miguel (located at 15 minutes by car from Cruz del Condor). Then we wil start the trek walking around 4 hours until arrive to San Juan de Chuccho, where we will stay for one night in a family run bungalow. Lunch and free time for walking around and spending some time with the locals. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: San Juan de Chuccho - Malata – Cosñirhua - Sangalle
At 8 AM after breakfast we will start hiking for approximately four hours, crossing small villages (Malata and Cosñirhua), going up hills, over 2600m above sea level and down again to our next destination called Sangalle/Oasis, where we`ll find a nice place to spend the night with bamboo bungalows, pretty swimming pools between palm trees, surrounded by the Colca River,. Lunch and free time for relaxing in the swimming pool or walking around the Colca River,Dinner and overnight in a family lodge.
Day 3: Sangalle - Cabanaconde - Chivay - Arequipa
At 4am we will going up to Cabanaconde during 3 hours(3280m). This day we walk up 1050m, for the last hard and steep trail of our excursion. Arrive to Cabanaconde and breakfast. Departure by bus to Chivay, visit to the hot springs in Yanque and Wayrapunko and Maca town. Lunch and return to Arequipa. Arrive at 6PM.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.