Colca Experiential Trekking 2 days
This special tour is geared for lovers of history, flora and fauna.
Colca canyon tour of Arequipa, colca canyon tour of Chivay, colca canyon tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - first and second day
- Lunch - first day (in the canyon) and second day (Buffet)
- Lodging (rustic cabins)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Income (Chivay - Thermal Baths)
Departure: 3.00 / 3.30 hrs.
Pick up from your respective hotel and departure from Arequipa to Pampa San Miguel-Cabanaconde (6hrs by bus). On the way there are 2 stops: one for breakfast and the other for the visit to La Cruz del Condor where you can see the flight of the condors according to the weather and see the magnitude of the canyon (this is the best viewpoint to see the canyon in its splendor).
Then we headed by transport to Pampa San Miguel (25 minutes). And our walk begins to the town of San Juan de Chuccho; Zig zag path in descent from 3 to 4 hours approx. Arrival to the town of San Juan de Chuccho (small town located on the other side of the Colca river adorned with a variety of fruit trees, rustic buildings and abundant water).
5:00 p.m. Approx. Arrival in Sangalle (place of tropical climate and beautiful palm trees at a height of 1900 m.a.s.l., where you can enjoy the heated pool of 20º C).
Dinner, and overnight in rustic cabins.
Departure Point :Plaza de Armas, Arequipa 04001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.