Colca Canyon Full Day
From 2:50 am our mobility passes through the different hotels to start our trip to one of the deepest canyons in the world, taking the Yura road, pass by Pampa Cañahuas (Aguada Blanca and Salinas National Reserve ) habitat of the beautiful South American camelids, the vicunas. In the Tocra bofedales we can appreciate a variety of migratory birds, among which are the flamingos. We will pass through the crater of an extinct volcano (Chucura). We will stop at the Mirador de los Volcanes, which is also the highest area of the road (4,910 m.a.s.l.) from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range. Approximately, at 7:00 am to 7:30 am we will be moored to the town of Chivay; Then we will go to the Mirador de la Cruz del Condor, strategic observation point of the Canyon and the spectacular flight of the Condor. Then visit other towns and the termal baths. Is possible take a picture of the camelids in the way to return to Arequipa.
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- TURISTIC TRANSPORT
- PROFESSIONAL GUIDE
What's excluded :
- TICKET ENTRANCE OBLIGATORIE. PERUVIANS 6 DOLLARS / SUDAMERICANS 13 USD / OTHERS 23 USD
- ENTRANCE TO HOT SPRING 5 DOLLARS
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs Chacapi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colca Canyon, Colca Canyon, Arequipa Region
One of the deepest canyons in the world with impressive landscapes.
We will visit different landscapes that surround the canyon during the whole excursion.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Hot Springs Chacapi, Away From the Main Square Of Yanque 2 km, Yanque 04140 Peru
Thermal medicinal baths coming from the depth of the canyon.
We are stay optional 1 hours in the place
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chivay, Chivay, Colca Canyon, Arequipa Region
Traditional town of Colca, hotel zone and markets of the town itself, this is where you can eat in some options the buffet lunch.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Abra Patapampa, Carretera 1SE, 30 Kms south of Chivay, Chivay 04145 Peru
A high area, snowy, where you can see the different volcanoes and an impressive view of thaws at certain times of the year.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve, Avenida Arequipa, Arequipa 04001 Peru
We visit a part of the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca where we can appreciate a little of the flora and fauna that surrounds our city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Arequipa 04001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
In case it cannot be picked up from the hotel, the meeting point will be in the main square of Armas.In case of pick up from the hotel be ready from 2:45 am in your room waiting to be called since the guide asks for you at the reception.
Return Detail :Calle Moral, Arequipa 04001, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.