Colaba Walking Tour in Mumbai
Mumbai is also called the city of seven islands and Colaba is one of the seven. Join the host on a tour which tells about the history & culture of Mumbai. Visit age-old monuments, churches, Townhall, Yacht Club and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Colaba
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colaba, Mumbai 400005 India
We will meet our guide & have a quick briefing session & start the tour.
We will explore the generation-old perfume store, heritage hotel.
We proceed to explore the old churches of South Mumbai & India's best-known seekh kebab brand shop.
We will visit the Royal Bombay Yacht Club & Regal Cinemas which is a first air-conditioned theatre built in India.
We will explore National gallery of modern art, Delhi art gallery, Jewish synagogue, an old library, Bombay stock exchange, Horniman Circle, Townhall, St Thomas Cathedral, Central Telegraph office, Western Railways Headquarters.
After 2 hours, we will go to Marine drive & end our tour here.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gateway of India, Mumbai, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Return Detail :Marine Drive, Marine Dr, Chowpatty, Girgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.