Coimbra University World Heritage and Fatima
Fátima is the religious capital of Portugal, and an essential place of visit for many people. This is the place where Our Lady appeared to the 3 children on the 13th. of May 1917, two of them, Francisco and Jacinta - beatified by John Paul II on May 13, 2002.
Between 4 to 6 Million Pilgrims visit Fátima all year round.
●University of Coimbra
One of the oldest universities in the world founded in 1291 is situated on a hill overlooking the city, the University of Coimbra-Alta and Sofia has grown and evolved over more than seven centuries to form its own well-defined urban area of two components within the old town of Coimbra.
The Biblioteca Joanina, or university library, is one of the most visited buildings in Coimbra's university complex. Construction was started in 1717.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free wi-fi on board.
- Offer of a COVID-19 kit (masks and disinfection gel).
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - University of Coimbra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: University of Coimbra, Paco das Escolas, Coimbra 3000-240 Portugal
Visit to one of the oldest universities in the world founded in 1291 with the stunning library built in 1717 at the behest of King John V of Portugal, the Joanine Library was constructed for the University of Coimbra to house its book collection.
Today it is one of the most significant archival libraries in the world and contains some 56, 000 books.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fatima, Fatima, Santarem District, Central Portugal
Visit to Fátima, the biggest pilgrimage site in the world to honour the Virgin Mary visited all year round by about 6 million visitors. Millions of pilgrims go there to pay their promises, to pray or just to feel its mystical strength! The Sanctuary Square is so big that it can only be described by numbers: it can receive simultaneously 300. 000 to 500. 000 visitors and it's almost twice the size of St. Peter's Square in the Vatican.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coimbra, Coimbra, Coimbra District, Central Portugal
Visit to the historical former moorish quarter Almedina.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Passenger Terminal of Santa Apolonia, Av. Infante Dom Henrique Armazém B, Loja 8, 1900-264 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The portuguese tourism authority awarded our guides with the “Clean and Safe” stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities which are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections..
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.