Coffee Roasting & Tasting + Neapolitan Breakfast
This workshop is meant to explain the differences between standard coffees and the fascinating world of specialty coffees. The topics will focus on: plantations feature, such as altitude and soil composition; washed and unwashed processing methods; botanical varieties, such as bourbon, blue mountain, catuai etc.; olfactory sensory analysis with the help of the SCAA flavours wheel; brewing methods: espresso, filter, cold extraction. All coffees are selected based on strict parameters of economic and social sustainability. The workshop is provided with all essential tools for showing the entire cycle of coffee production: from roasting to coffee makers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - 2 coffee tasting, cappuccino, smoothie, cake
What's excluded :
- Meanwhile the coffee roaster machine warms up, you will be given an introduction to the specialty coffee world, artisanal micro roasting, Neapolitan coffee traditions, quality of the beans and brewing methods. We will choose a batch of top quality green beans and start roasting. The machine is connected to a computer which shows different parameters to control the process in order to achieve the best result. With the help of a professional barista, you will be tasting two different coffees: a house blend espresso and a single origin brewed with a percolator of your choice (V60, Chemex, Aeropress). The beans are 100% Arabica roasted ad hoc in order to properly highlight their flavours. You will learn the basics of top quality coffee, how to taste it and how to make it the right way.
After the tasting, enjoy a healthy Neapolitan style breakfast with cappuccino, handmade cakes or pastries and a freshly made smoothie. Gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options available.
You will also get the just roasted coffee in a 100 gr package.
• Handmade Cake, Smoothie & Cappuccino - cake: different flavours options (fruit, chocolate, etc)
Smoothies options: detox, fruity, relax
Cappuccino (vegan option available)
Departure Point :Via Sacra, 44, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2020 - 10/25/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:30 PM
03:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.