Coffee Lovers Day Risaralda
In Pereira we take you to be part of the story of the origin of the best soft coffee in the world starting with the experience of sharing with an authentic coffee family, in one of the most beautiful landscape sites in the region Gentle paths through coffee trees , will lead you to understand the best kept secrets of coffee growers, told by a family producing the grain, for 3 generations, sharing the soul of coffee in a real story From the Altagracia corregimiento we will see landscapes that look like postcards, from its new look out tower We will walk through the tracks built by the coffee growers, where the jeep willys is a mobile viewpoint that will take us to another coffee farm where you will
know the delicate and elaborate processes of preparation of the drink, stimulating the senses, to perceive those flavors that differentiate and highlight the quality of Colombian.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Travel insurance
- 2 coffee experiences in two coffee plantations
- Cup of coffee
What's excluded :
- Everything not specified above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador de Altagracia, Altagracia, calle principal, Pereira, Risaralda, Colombia
One of the visits of this tour is for nice viewpoint.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pereira, Risaralda, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.