Coffee Farm, Hiking the Andes plus local food experience.
Our tour start with half hour drive to the mountains, on our way we will do a couple of quick stops to enjoy some of the local food and pastry of the region.
once we finish our breakfast we head to the mountains where we will have our hiking adventure including waterfall crystal clear creeks and a perfect landscape you won´t forget.
then we will visit "El Retiro" a colorful town just 45 mins from Medellin, there we will get an introduction to fascinating coffee world and learn about production process (coffee tasting included)
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - We will have four different stops to enjoy delicious local food (i:e corn pastry and cheesse balls)
What's excluded :
- We will pick you up at your Hotel´s lobby and at the end of our tour we will drop you off at Parque de el Poblado in Medellin
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.