Cocora valley and coffee farms tour
This activity is carried out by expert guides from the cocora valley in which the best places are shown and the explanation and history of the terrain are given.
The coffee activity is carried out by a traditional family in which the best coffee plantations are visited and all the coffee processes are carried out.
per adult from
8 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rain tents
- Tour guide
- Water bottle
- insurance policies
- Tickets and transportation
- Cocora valley excursion
- Coffee farms excursion
- Lunch and snacks
What's excluded :
This day trip starts normally at 8:30 am from Salento Quindío, you will visit the cocora valley at the best points with a local expert guide: the valley of the palms, the jeep, the mesh, the nest, the sign, the viewpoint from the wings and then continue to a traditional coffee farm for lunch and the coffee tour.
• Salento, Salento, Quindio Department
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
To carry out this activity we pick up all our visitors at the hotels that are in the urban perimeter of Salento Quindío. or at the meeting point Carrera 8 calle 7 corner (eye only meeting point).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.