Cocora Tour, Water Star
The politics of AWARE refer in all cases the protection of the nature, the animals and all the environment that surrounds the tour, it is because of this that we only use recycling materials and of easy decomposition. We have strong politics of conservation of the areas and its protection.
In the Cocora´s tour you will have a private guide who will give you all the recommendations over the tour, what will you do, where you will walk and where are the best view points, plus all the description of the place.
We only look for the best quality in services and food so you can have the best day.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entradas a Cocora, Entradas al Coffee Tour
What's excluded :
- Recuerdos, Souvenirs y o Regalos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cocora, Cocora, Quindio Department
Live a magnificent experience over the Wax Palm Valley in Cocora while you contemplate the tallest palm trees in the world (60 to 70 meters), breathe the nature in this landscape located at 2400 meters above sea level, and spend your time with the views and the large variety of birds that can be seen from here.
Afterwards, have a great lunch and an awesome visit to Salento. See its beautiful balconies, colors, and houses that make of this town an unique architecture of the Human World Heritage. To finish the day, visit a traditional coffee farm or "finca" to experience first-hand the production of coffee, from the cultivation of the seed, to the taste of a freshly made mountain cup of coffee.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The point of meeting is the place of your convenience, it can be the airport where you arrive, the hotel where you are staying, a mall, a restaurant, downtown or another point that you indicate.Airports
- Matecana Airport, Pereira Colombia
- El Eden Airport, Armenia Colombia
- Santaguida Airport, Manizales Colombia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The visitors have to sign a document that confirms that in the past 15 days they have not had symptoms of a possible COVID 19 as breathing problems, a strong dry cough, fever or a rare lack of energy. The visitor must have their own breathing protection mask and some antibacterial.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.