Cocora, Salento and Filandia Tour
It is a tour where our clients will be able to know the magic of our landscapes and our villages, visiting and knowing unique places in the world where they can take pleasant experiences and unforgettable moments.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide in each of the towns and places we visited
What's excluded :
- If in the cocora valley they want to do the horseback riding it has an additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle del Cocora, Salento Colombia
take our clients to the beautiful cocora valley where they can walk it either on foot or on a horse ride, where they can observe the wax palm being the tallest palm in the world, which was declared a national tree of Colombia, being in the Cocora Valley the only place in the world where it grows.
Also we can have sighting with the condor of the Andes the national bird of our country. In addition to observing stunning landscapes and native forests.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Salento, Salento, Quindio Department
Salento is a town full of magic colors and a beautiful architecture where our customers can enjoy walking their streets, they can know their real street where they can do if they want some shopping as souvenirs for having visited such a beautiful place, at the end of their street real meet the stairs to climb to the viewpoints which once up can have a beautiful view of the entire town of Salento and the central mountain range
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Filandia, Filandia, Quindio Department
Filandia is a small town full of magic colors and a beautiful architecture where our clients can enjoy walking their streets, they will be able to visit the street of the stopped time which they can do if they want some purchases as souvenirs for having visited such a beautiful place, this town is also known for working wicker an ancestral art.
Also in Finland we find the illuminated hill viewpoint which has a 360 degree view from there we can see places like Finland, Pereira, Quimbaya, Carthage, Montenegro, Armenia etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Each of the passengers can give us their meeting point and schedule that you want to be picked upAirports
- El Eden Airport, Armenia Colombia
- Matecana Airport, Pereira Colombia
- Alfonso B. Aragon Airport, Cali Colombia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/14/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.