Cocopalm Forest To A Craft Village
This easy-going tour is good fit for all levels; you will spend more than 2 hours discovering the unique ecosystem of Nipa palm forest in Cam Thanh as well as having a closer look to an authentic village of Duy Vinh, where people is practicing their traditional handicraft of sedge-mat weaving for generations.
• Explore Cam Thanh mangrove forest
• Pay a visit to an authentic handicraft village.
• Outdoor activity on Thu Bon river
• Family/Couple/Group friendly travel
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up & drop off from hotel in Hoi An
- Service of an english speaking guide
- Kayak or Stand-up-paddle board with full gear (paddle, life jacket, dry bag)
- Drinking water during tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - one beer or soft drink/ enegery drink
What's excluded :
- Additional food and beverage
- Personal expenses and any other items not mentioned in inclusion list
08.30 – Pick up from your address (in Hoi An) to our kayak station in Cam Thanh for some briefing on paddle safety and the area you will be kayaking. We” then set off to the mangrove forest where the most well grown Nipa palms (locally known as cocopalm) are found. It is a unique mangrove ecosystem to Hoi An and the scenery is spectacular.
The paddle leads us to a peaceful village of Duy Vinh, where we have time to take a stroll around to meet its friendly villagers, learn from their traditional craft of sedge-mat weaving and interesting temple of local fishermen.
Enjoy the rest of a pure morning while we paddle back to our starting point, there’s time for refreshment before get a transfer back to your hotel.
• Hoi An Kayak Tours, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us your hotel name to us can pick up you on time
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.