Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures ticket
The aerial adventure park will suspend the guest in the air on 45 ft poles as they navigate their way through 49 unique challenges and 7 100' ziplines set in a canopy of beautiful live oak trees. The park offers 7 different trails separated by 3 levels of difficulty and allows the guest the choice to challenge only the obstacles they feel comfortable with. While you explore the park you will move at your own pace and tackle challenges as an individual, instead of in a group. All ages, strengths, and adventure levels will enjoy this opportunity to move your body, test your problem solving skills, and challenge your fears while enjoying the Florida sunshine. See you soon!
Zip Climb Play Today
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- 7 Different Courses
- Green Course B – Beginner ~ Broken Bridge 28' Buoy Balance 23' Butterfly Bridge 19' Fun steppa 24 'Catwalk 30' Mini Zip 100 'Sand Dollar Bridge 27'
- Green Course C – Beginner ~ Bigfoot Bridge 27' Zig Zag 27' High Step 25 'Penguin Walk 31' Missing Link Bridge 30' XOXO Bridge 26' Attic walk 21' Mini Zip 100'
- Yellow Course A – Intermediate ~ Net Crossing 38' Multivine 32' Cargo Traverse 24' Jellyfish 28' Fish Wall 25' Charlie Chaplin Rings 23' Mini Zip 100'
- Yellow Course B – Intermediate ~ Skyak 28' Pirates Crossing 23' Tarzan 19' Burma Bridge 24' Criss Cross 30' Mini Zip 100' Crooked Crossing 27'
- Yellow Course C – Intermediate ~ Bottomless Burma 27' Lily Pad Leap 27' Spiders Web 25' Bird on a Wire 31' Ring Walk 30' Hourglass 26 'X Marks the Spot 21' Mini Zip 100'
- EXTREME Red Course 1 – Advanced ~ Wiggle Walk 38' Postman's walk 32' Cargo Traverse 24' Ring Swing 28' Oh Buoy 25' Fire Crackers 23' Mini Zip100'
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- We have adult beverages available for our guests that prefer to watch the climbers. Cold Beer & Wine
- Entry/Admission - Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We have shoe rentals for $5.00 must wear closed toe shoes
- Visit: Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures, 6419 N Atlantic Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920-3914
Lively up yourself at
Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures!
Come awaken your spirit while you zip, climb and play in the sunshine! You can’t help but feel invigorated when surrounded by the beautiful canopy of 100 year old live oak trees that set the backdrop for our park and shade our property. The park was designed to preserve the exquisite natural environment and create a low impact intrusion on the land. Nestled between the Banana River and the Atlantic Ocean, the park enjoys year round breezes and gorgeous views from our highest platforms.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures, 6419 N Atlantic Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920-3914
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures Course Policies & Restrictions
- Participants must be at least 5 years old AND weigh less than 250 pounds. Each person will sign a Participant Agreement before starting the tour.
- Please be aware that guests must be wearing closed toe shoes and will need a bottle of water.
- If a guest is under 18 years of age then the waiver MUST be completed in part by their parent or legal guardian. Waiver can be downloaded and completed prior to arriving at Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures or signed using our online waiver system. ONLY legal guardians can sign for dependent children.
- Climbers must be in reasonably good physical condition and be able to actively participate on the course. If you are unsure about your ability to participate in this activity, whether physically or otherwise, please take the time to discuss your concerns with us when placing your reservation. Adventure guides will provide Ground School instruction prior to climbing, as well as guidance on the course.
- Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures prohibits use of alcohol or illegal drugs before climbing, prohibits harmful conduct or interference of any kind with safety, and requires participants to inform CBAA of any pre-existing medical condition or use of prescribed medicines. CBAA reserves the right to remove any individual from the course with no refund, if these policies are not followed.
- Be at least 5 years old and 250lbs or less.
- Have closed toe shoes that are secure and protect feet.
- Have a bottle of water to hydrate as sweat and heat can pose a danger to participants.
- Must not be pregnant
- Must be free of preexisting injuries or conditions that may be worsened by this type of activity.
- Whenever adult participation is required the appropriate adult/child ratio must be met. All adult escorts are charged as paying guests and have access to all 7 of our routes during their adventure.
- Minors aged 5-6 may only climb on our three Green Courses and MUST be escorted by an adult in a 1-2 ratio (1 adult per 2 children).
- Minors aged 7-9 may traverse the Green Course solo and yellow courses solo. All children MUST be supervised by an adult who is remaining on the property.
- Minors aged 10-13 may traverse the green and yellow courses solo but MUST be supervised by an adult who is remaining on the property. 10-13 year olds can traverse the Single Red Course but MUST be accompanied by a participating adult (1 adult per 2 children).
- Ages 14+ have access to all our courses without an adult escort, but anyone under 18 must be signed for by a guardian who is responsible for the participant for the entire duration of the adventure.
- Any minor or a parent or guardian who lists the age of any participant dishonestly or inaccurately not only falsifies information on a legally binding contract but also increases the risk of injury to the child, the escort, our rangers and the other participants on the adventure course.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- By reducing the # of guest reservations we take each day, we allow for more time between guest check-in & gear up to sanitize high touch surfaces before the next guests arrive.We have an outside waiting area with ample designated space for guests or small groups to stay apart from one another....
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.