Cockscomb Jaguar Preserve Hike
Hike through the pristine and diverse Maya Mountains of Belize, have the chance to view a plethora of terrestrial animals such as jaguars, margays, ferdelances,howler monkeys and other interesting creatures along with medicinal plants and lush greenery. You will have the option of having a short and easy hike to Ben's Bluff waterfall to take a refreshing waterfall shower and can also continue on to a more vigorous hike to the top of Ben's Bluff. Once there you will have a majestic view of the Maya Mountains and the Belizean coast as you see for miles the Beauty that is Belize.Coming back we also have a series of exciting natural slides that you can take up until the half way part of your hike.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
We will begin our journey through the rainforest. Your routes will be shown to you and you will then be able to pick which one would be most suitable or interesting for you. From there we start our journey through the trail of your choice
• Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Preserve, Mile 12 Southern Hwy, Dangriga Belize
Departure Point :Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services, South Rd, Hopkins, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.