Coc Ly Market full day tour from Sapa
This full day tour offers you a chance to visit and explore a traditional market in Sapa named Coc Ly market. Joining this tour, you will see different ethnic minority people working in the market, such as Flower Hmong, Black Zao, Phu La, Nung and Tay people. Especially, you will enjoy a boat ride along a stream and a visit to a Tay Village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat on Chay River (if any)
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking tour guide (Other language upon request)
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Water during transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Coc Ly Market
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coc Ly Market, about 35km from Bac Ha, Sapa Vietnam
Coc Ly market is a small market situated by the Chay River. It opens on every Tuesday morning. Coming here, you will not only see different ethnic minority people in their colourful traditional dress, such as Flower Hmong, Black Zao, Phu La, Nung and Tay minorities, but also see a wide range of homemade products such as vegetables, fruits and even domestic animals sold by the locals.
After exploring the market, you will embark on a boat and ride downstream. On the boat ride, you can enjoy stunning views of beautiful natural caves and local daily life of the local on the riverbanks.
After lunch, you will continue the program by visiting Trung Do village where Tay minority are living. You will enter in the village, observer their daily life and activities, and enjoy a cup a tea in a traditional Tay house. Leaving the Trung Do village, you will cruise further downstream until you reach Bao Nhai Bridge. Here, you will get on a car to drive back to Lao Cai. The tour ends.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.