Coba Tulum Cenote And Paradise Beach From Playa Del Carmen
Visit Tulum and Coba, two ancient Mayan ruins sites, swim in a cenote and snorkel the Riviera Maya reef at Playa Paraiso!
A Riviera Maya tour that has it all, history, nature, culture and adventure. Explore two ancient Mayan ruins, Tulum and Coba. Tulum is a walled city set on top of a cliff overlooking the sea while Coba is still mostly hidden under the jungle overgrowth! Your expert guide will tell you the fascinating history and tales of this ancient culture.
Immerse yourself in the crystalline waters of a sacred cenote in a cave with stalactites and stalagmites for a totally unique Riviera Maya experience. Finally you will explore the underwater world of the reef with a snorkel at Playa Paraiso.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tulum, Coba and Centes Hidden Park tickets
- Breakfast - Light breakfast (banana, cookies and juice)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch with 1 bottled water or soda
- Bottled water
- Guide English Speaking Certified.
- Accident insurance and medical expenses.
What's excluded :
After an early morning pickup from your hotel, we’ll drive you to Tulum, an ancient Mayan city on a cliff overlooking the ocean. As your guide walks you through this 10th century city, you’ll admire its archaeological wonders such as Temple of Frescoes, the Temple of the God of Wind, and El Castillo.
• Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
• Tulum Beach, Carr Tulum Boca Paila Km 7. 5, Tulum 77760 Mexico
• Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum, Carretera Cancun-Tulum Km239 Pasando Cenotes Labna-ha, Tulum 77780 Mexico
• Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in apparments or houses in Playa del Carmen we have differentes meeting points to pick you up. The afternoon before to the tour we´ll provide the nearest meetin point to the costumers location and they must arrive there by their way.We dont provide pick up service in Tulum City and Tulum Hotel Zone. For costumers in Tulum the meeting point is the #TULUM signal on the way to the Tulum ruins. In the archaeological area mall center
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.