Coba Tour with Zip Line, Cenote, Dinner and Mayan Show
Visit one of the most emblematic archeological zones of the Riviera Maya and climb the tallest pyramid called “Nohoch mul” enjoy this half-day tour and marvel at the Mayan culture.
Feel the adrenaline in one of the longest zip lines in the region, take a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters of a sacred cenote.
Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner accompanied by a glass of wine, meet and enjoy the Mayan show where you will see an example of the sacred game of the Maya "The ball game"
Meet and get carried away by the sunset in Cobá
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bicycle included
- White or red wine and regional buffet food
- Round transportation from your hotel
- Water bottles during the tour
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- Tricycle rental ($ 6 USD)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Discover and get to know Coba with this impressive tour, where you will visit a Mayan town, get to know the culture and have the opportunity to make a craft with your own hands.
After this activity, you will be surprised with a delicious regional buffet where you will observe a Mayan ball game.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Eat before the tour, dinner is at 06:00 p.m.
- Wear a change of clothes and comfortable shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.