Coba Sunset Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Avoid crowds and heat by visiting Coba in the evening. Enjoy an unique experience riding your bike while you see the most amazing temples built by the ancestors. Choose between having an extreme adventure flying over Coba’s main lagoon and diving in an amazing cenote, or a cultural expedition where we’ll take you for a walk through the jungle and visit a Mayan village to experience what it feels like to make your own handcraft at a pottery workshop.
Enjoy a delicious buffet with typical Mayan food, served with flavored water or wine. Watch a beautiful sunset from your seat and be amazed by an unique show: the Mayan Ball Game.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip and guide on the journey
- In the archaeological site: Inputs and water bottles and guided bicycle tour
- Zipline and cenote or Mayan Village and Pottery
- Dinner Maya typical meal in the restaurant facing the lagoon, water and wine. * In case of choosing the option with zipline and cenote
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Mul
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Amazing mayan site
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nohoch Mul, Mexico
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 12pm, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We will contact you by email to confirm your exact pickup time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by our routes
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities, souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera.
- All children must be accompanied by and adult.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion.
- Printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.