Coba Sunset Cultural
Avoid crowds and heat visiting Coba at night. Enjoy a unique experience riding your bike while you see the most incredible temples built by our ancestors.
The best dinner show!
Walk in Archaeological Zone with Bicycle and included. Small groups visit temples. Opportunity to climb for the last time the highest pyramid in the region, Nohoch Mul
• MAYAN VILLAS: Authentic Mayan Villas.
• MUD WORKSHOP) They will learn ancient artisanal techniques. Tourists make a piece of clay that can be taken as a souvenir.
3.- DINNER SHOW
• Sunset view reflected in the lagoon.
• Delicious typical food: Fresh salad, regional food dish (Cochinita or Pollo Pibil), rice, beans, spaghetti, sauces, bread and tortillas, fresh waters, homemade custard. Includes: red or white wine, during dinner.
• During dinner they will listen to live music, witness Dances and a real Ball Game, with scenes from the Mayan Sacred Book “Popol Vuh”.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Red and White wine during dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Mayan style
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- Use of trycicle available for purchase
- Tips and souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Its name is translated as "water with moss" or "water moisture", although there are authors who suggest that it means "murky water", due to the proximity to small lakes with a rather cloudy color. Other researchers of the ancient Mayan language propose more translations, among which “chachalacas water” may be mentioned; "Tooth of Tuza", which would also come from the Mayan words or "abundant water".
Coba flourished in the Classic period when it came to dominate a wide region. Between 200 and 800 A.D., Cobá was one of the largest metropolises in the Mayan world, until its great rival, Chichen Itza, extended its domain.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When your hotel is not on the list, your pick up or meeting point will be confirmed before your activity begins
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.