Coba Mayan Ruins and Cenote Cultural Full-Day Tour from Riviera Maya
Discover the history and color of the ancient Mayan civilization on this full-day tour. See how the culture lives today and learn the fascinating history of the amazing archaeological site at Coba. Lunch and a cenote swim are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation
- Visit to a Mayan community
- Typical Mexican style lunch
- Visit to a cenote with swim time
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Multum Ha Cenote
What's excluded :
- Optional bici-taxi or bicycle rental at Coba
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Delight yourself in a mix between culture and aventure, know the pure local mayan style. climb the castle of "Nohoch Mul" the highest pyramid in the peninsula of Yucatan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Multum Ha Cenote, Coba Mexico
Refresh yourself in the crystal clear water of the cenote.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.