Coba Mayan Encounter
Visit the magnificent Coba archaeological site & enjoy a fantastic adventure in the middle of the Mayan jungle.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Playa del Carmén area.
- Traditional lunch and beverages, admission to coba
- all-day archaeological and bilingual guide service, all equipment required for activities
What's excluded :
- Photos, souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Visit the archeological site of Coba and climb the amazing Nohoch Muul pyramid, Yucatan Peninsula’s tallest, to enjoy the astonishing jungle views. In addition, explore a secluded Mayan village and enjoy its well preserved natural beauties, lagoons, cenotes (natural freshwater sinkholes), jungle paths and the natural reserve that protects the local flora and fauna.
Rappel down thrilling cenotes and soar the canopy in breathtaking zip-lines, swim in hidden caves and walk through the jungle learning about the unique Mayan environment. Enjoy a lush meal and savor the delicious flavor and aromas of the region, paired with soft drinks and hand-made tortillas.
Bring back home some memories of such a magic excursion by contacting the talented native photographers who will be available on the site.
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The availability of French guides may vary according to the weekday ; please contact your NexusTours representative.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Playa del Carmén area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply.
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.