Coba From Cancun - Mayan Adventures
Explore the archaeological site of Coba, visit an authentic Mayan Village, explore the jungle on a thrilling zip line adventure, and enjoy swimming in a cenote.
per adult from
6 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip Transportation - Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area
What's excluded :
- Photos, souvenirs
- Towel, sunscreen, insect repellant, bottled water, and tips; optional.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NexusTours, Cancun Mexico
Visit the archeological site of Coba and discover the amazing Nohoch Muul pyramid, the tallest in the Yucatan Peninsula, from where you will enjoy astonishing views of the jungle. In addition, explore a secluded Maya village and enjoy its well-preserved natural beauties, lagoons, cenotes – natural freshwater sinkholes, jungle paths and the natural reserve that protects the local flora and fauna.
Throughout the day, your expert guide will provide you with detailed information and interesting facts about this civilization while enjoying exploring the archaeological site of Coba.
Rappel down thrilling cenotes and swim in hidden caves and walk through the jungle while learning about the unique Maya environs. Bring back home some memories of such a magic excursion!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confortable shoes, bathing suit on, shirt and extra cash or credit card for souvenirs and photos.
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- The availability of French guide may vary according to the day of week; please contact your NexusTours representative.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.