Coba and Tulum and Cenote and Playa del Carmen all in one 4X1 the most wanted!!
Welcome to one of the most requested activities in Cancun and Playa del Carmen, the famous 4x1, it is so requested because in a single day you can meet 4 enigmatic places in Mexico. We will begin our adventure in Tulum, this sacred Mayan city was the main fort for Mayans. You will always be in the company of a certified guide who will explain this and more information. Later we will move to the powerful city of Coba be amazed at how they learned so much about astronomy, take the opportunity to climb the great pyramid of Coba as it is known that soon it will be forbidden to climb to the top, so you can be the last people in the world to do it. Then we will go to refresh ourselves in a Mayan cenote which is believed to be a gateway to the underworld, here we will enjoy a Mexican lunch. Finally we will visit Playa del Carmen which has become the most requested tourist center in recent years. This activity offers you everything for 1 day, take advantage of this great opportunity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round transportation
- Admission to Coba
- Admission to Tulum
- Admission to Mayan Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - El Gloria Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- Bikes at Coba
- Tulum train
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
We will begin this amazing trip in Tulum. Here you can appreciate the wonderful Mayan ruins such as El Castillo or El Templo de los Frescos and our guide will explain you about the history of this place. Tulum is located on Mexico’s azure blue Caribbean coastline and this is why you can appreciate the wonderful view between the ruins and the Caribbean Sea. Tulum is considered one of the favorite places for national and international travellers.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: El Gloria Cenote, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
After this, we will go to Cenote la Gloria where you can swim in its peaceful and unparalleled waters, also you will admire the beautiful view of this natural place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Then we will go deeper into the jungle to see the archaeological zone of Coba, which has the highest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula. At the top of the pyramid you will be able to appreciate the magnificent view of this place full of vegetation that Mother Nature gives us.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Calle Quinta Avenida, Playa del Carmen Mexico
Lastly, we will go to Playa del Carmen where you can buy some souvenirs in its famous 5th avenue which is a large pedestrian street visited for all the tourists. Also, you will see some shops and street entertainment.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.