Coba & Cenote Multum-Ha Private Tour
Visit Coba in one day with a personal guide, a visit at your own pace and picking you up at your hotel at the time you want.
Discover the mysteries of the Mayans during an immersive guided tour that takes you deep into Coba, an ancient Maya city on the Yucatán Peninsula. This impressive archaeological site features the ruins of a once-thriving civilization, which you get to explore before visiting the Cenote Multum-Ha.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar on board the Van
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish - English)
- Entrances to the archaeological zone of Coba and Entrance to the cenote.
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Multum Ha Cenote
What's excluded :
- Life vest rental
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Hotel pickup is available from hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coba, Coba, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Multum Ha Cenote, Coba Mexico
Time for a refreshing dip in the clear waters of a mystical, scenic cenote located in a cave.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private tour with transportation only for the group
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.