Coasteering in the Arrabida Natural Park (Lisbon region)
Vertente Natural was the pioneer of Coasteering in Portugal and global leaders in the introduction of ropes and zip-lines.
It consist of a progression along the coast line, scrambling, swimming, climbing, rappelling, zip-lining and cliff jumping into the water.
The only requirement is that participants be able swimmers!
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jacket
- Support boat
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sport Footwear to go on water (it can be normal sport shoes)
This adventure consist of a progression along the coast line, scrambling, swimming, climbing, rappelling, zip-lining and cliff jumping into the water.
• Vertente Natural, Porto de Abrigo n.6, Sesimbra 2970-152 Portugal
Departure Point :Vertente Natural - Active Tourism - Coasteering, Diving, Canoeing, Trekking, Dolphin Watch, Boat Tours, Porto de Abrigo de Sesimbra, loja nº6, 2970-152 Sesimbra, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the weather conditions doesnt allow to do the activity with the standard safety requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommended age for children > 12
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our company have a internal protocol for your consulting.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.