Coastal Tour to Bentota Sri Lanka
The Southern coast of Sri Lanka may be host to a myriad of locations for a beach holiday getaway. However, the coastal town of Bentota, almost 2 hours away from Colombo, is famed as the prime location for that ‘luxurious’ beach holiday getaway boasting of a tranquil environment along with delightfully calm beaches. It is the calm blue sea, the pristine palm fringed beaches and the abundance of luxurious resorts that entice many to visit the small town. The rural, rustic and tranquil environment, away from the urban jungle makes the town favorable, for that much needed tropical holiday you always wanted.
• Personalize your private tour to see the sites of most interest
• Hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel
• Set the pace and duration of the tour depending on your time constraints
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Lunuganga
- Entry/Admission - Madu River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moragalla Beach, Moragalla, Beruwala Sri Lanka
Situated between Bentota beach and Beruwala beach, the Moragalla Beach has a unique and peaceful shore. Though like the other beaches there are clear blue waters and golden white sand, the Moragalla Beach can boast of its tranquil environment. This is one of the reasons that the beach is a retreat for beach lovers who want to bask in the sunny beach with a quiet and secluded environment. The Moragalla Beach is also visited by many water-sports enthusiasts as the beach has shallow waters, the beach is an apt location for water-sports such as snorkeling, windsurfing, etc. The beach also has a mystical island known as the moragalla dharmadhveepa at a few distances from the shore.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ventura Beach, Sri Lanka
Ventura Beach, also known as the Bentota Beach, can be seen over the Bentota Bridge and is surrounded by numerous luxurious hotels and resorts that provide an excellent opportunity to have a fantastic and memorable stay in the area. The resorts are known for serving delectable seafood and international cuisines. The beautiful waters, picturesque scenery and engaging water sports make this beach a fun-filled location for people of all ages. The beach is absolutely spotless and often free from over-crowding, making it a very exclusive and romantic destination.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lunuganga, Dedduwa Lake, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
The Geoffrey Bawa Gardens or more popularly known as the Lunuganga Garden is a beautiful garden architected by the known Geoffrey Bawa. The former cinnamon estate was later converted into a country house which was then brought by Geoffrey in the year 1949. It was during that year when Geoffrey wished to convert the estate into an European renaissance garden. Expanding the country house into a weekend home and a 15 acres garden, the architect created a garden so splendid and spacious, that with its charm and beauty, it enthrals its visitors to this date. Located on the banks of the Dedduwa Lake, the garden is a symbol of continuous change and development, while staying true to its roots. This is because since it’s built the garden has been undergoing through multiple renovations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Madu River, Nilwala River Safari, Bridge View, Custom Road, Balapitiya , Sri Lanka 941906362 Call And Contact, Balapitiya 80550 Sri Lanka
Madu River, one of Sri Lanka’s most prized possessions and the home of the mangroves is located in the Galle district. The river covers at least 150 acres of land and consists of 14 mangroves out of the 24 mangrove species found in Sri Lanka. The river having the mangrove environment has different species of both flora and fauna living inside of it, which makes it a haven for the ecologists and the botanists. The river is a different world in itself; consisting of varied species of both flora and fauna that co-exist harmoniously with each other. The river is used for various sources of economic income such as boating, fishing and the cinnamon industry.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all places and hotels in Negombo and Colombo Airports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.