Coastal Ride to Galle from Colombo Port
(SKU: LK81IR0300) Experience the magnificent southern coast of Sri Lanka with its beautiful coconut palm-fringed beaches and picturesque views. On this full-day private tour, take a river safari on the Madu Ganga. Take the option to explore the Hikkaduwa coral reefs (own expense) before visiting historical Galle. Stroll through the Dutch-built Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- 1-boat safari in Madu river.
- Water bottle (per-person).
- Entry/Admission - Madu Ganga Biodiversity Area
What's excluded :
- Fees for the optional scuba diving, snorkelling or surfing.
- Food and drinks.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Entry/Admission - Hikkaduwa Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madu Ganga Biodiversity Area, Balapitiya Sri Lanka
The Madu Ganga is a minor watercourse which originates near Uragasmanhandiya in the Galle District of Sri Lanka, before widening into the Madu Ganga Lake at Balapitiya. The river then flows for a further a 4.4 km (2.7 mi) before draining into the Indian Ocean.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hikkaduwa Beach, Hikkaduwa 80240 Sri Lanka
Enjoy The Beautiful Beach
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
The Galle Fort, or Dutch Fort as it is also known, is a fortification first built by the Portugese on the Southwestern coast of Sri Lanka. The initial fortifications, which were built in the late 16th century, were quite basic. However the fort underwent extensive modifications in the 17th century by the Dutch, making it one of the most important archeological, architectural and historic monuments to illutrate the European influence in South East Asia between the 16th and 19th centuries. According to a statement by UNESCO the site was recognized as a World Heritage Site for its unique exposition of an urban ensemble which illustrates the interaction of European architecture and South Asian traditions from the 16th to the 19th centuries which is the criteterion number four for such recognition.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Gate No A1, Port of Colombo, 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100Ports
- Port of Colombo, 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.