Kick back on a “Coastal Crawl” Tour and soak up the scenery of the coastline and some of the best beaches in Central America.
The tour departs from Marina Pez Vela and starts out with a search for dolphin watching and touring the coastline with your friendly bilingual captain at the wheel, so you can sit back and relax, cool drink in hand, keeping an eye out for exciting marine life: bottlenose and spinner dolphins, bobbing sea turtles, jumping fish or a manta ray!
You’ll visit a total of 8 beaches and bays, some only accessible by boats. You will enjoy going, feeling the breeze and slowing down at times to take in the beauty of the surroundings! At Biesanz Bay the tour includes snorkeling and snacks. Eat, drink, laugh, swim, jump off the boat and splash into the blue waters. A perfect morning or afternoon. Afternoon tours include sunset at sea, weather permitting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tres Ninas Tours & Sportfishing, Quepos Costa Rica
Marina Pez Vela
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Quepos, Quepos, Province of Puntarenas
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.