Coastal City of Mirissa - Day Tour
Mirissa beach, a beautiful stretch of golden shore along the southern coast of the island, hosting a perfect combination of sun, sand and sea, lined with palm trees, crystal blue waters and little restaurants and beach huts, this beach has emerged as a surfing hotspot whilst being the ultimate whale watching destination of Sri Lanka. The main reason to visit this seaside town is because it offers an all-round experience where casual fun is met with unforgettable experiences. The once tiny fishing village in Sri Lanka has become a major beach holiday destination for tourists and locals alike due to the calm and friendly atmosphere by day, and party atmosphere by night. It really is a strip of paradise on earth.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Secret Beach, Harbor Rd., Mirissa 81740 Sri Lanka
The Secret beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Sri Lanka. It was once a secret location known only by the locals but has now become a popular tourist destination. The beach is ideal for swimming and sunbathing. The place has a few beachside restaurants and drinks bars, but otherwise, it is a very isolated beach. It is entirely untouched and close to its raw form. There aren't any shops or stalls on the beach, just pure sand and turquoise waters. Tourists can relax by sitting under the shade of the palm trees, sipping on coconut water or having a short bite. You can even go for water sports or rock exploring.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mirissa Beach, Mirissa 81740 Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka’s Mirissa beach is a must-visit with its serene blue waters, relaxer beach ambiance, exciting nightlife and adventurous water activities. Mirissa is a small town in the south coast of the country and is 150 KM away from the capital, Colombo. The lined up palm trees along the shore, sunset walks to the Palm Tree Grove, whales peeping out to say their hellos, colorful boats beautifully decked up against the backdrop of the sea, the beach shacks, dancing dolphins, adventurous water sports and the candle light dinners at night - Mirissa beach has much to offer. Out and about in this laid-back yet adventurous location, travelers can find a sort of satisfaction that is rare to few destinations only; Mirissa beach being one of them.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parrot Rock Bridge, Mirissa Sri Lanka
Parrot Rock in Mirissa is a stunning location that tourists can visit in a short amount of time. It is a rock formation next to the beach and surrounded by the ocean from three sides. Tourists can climb on top of the rock to witness a gorgeous panoramic view of the whole Mirissa Beach. Parrot Rock is just about 50 feet from the Mirissa Beach shore and visitors have to walk through the water to reach the rock. However, the journey is undoubtedly worth it as the scenery from the top is magnificent.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coconut Tree Hill, Mirissa Sri Lanka
A dome hill surrounded by scenic palm trees, the Coconut tree hill is a hidden area that has become a popular attraction especially for capturing stunning pictures during the sunset breaking the sky into vibrant colors against the ocean. This place has become so popular that a lot of people wish to make a popular frame of the headland leaving the sea with coconut trees.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all places and hotels in Negombo and Colombo Airports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.