Coach Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs with Lunch
Your trip in Beijing won't be completed if you don't get a chance to hike on Great Wall of China. Mutianyu section, as one of the most popular ones, this tour will bring you there! At there, you will get unparalleled views of one of the best-preserved sections of this famous icon and its spectacular surrounds. After that, visiting the Ming Tombs after having an authentic Chinese meal. This tour includes hotel pick up and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(only inside of the Third Ring road in Beijing)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Cable and slide ride
- You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel in Beijing between 7:00am and 8:00am. After one and half hour drive, Great Wall at Mutianyu will be in front of you. The Mutianyu Great Wall is connected with Jiankou in the West and Gubeikou Great Wall in the east. It's one of the best-preserved and best-known sections. This part has also been renovated, making it easier and safer to climb. Moreover, it is equipped with cableway and slideway, this will be easier for seniors or children to make a visit.
After 3 hours hiking, you will have an authentic Chinese lunch in a local restaurant.
Afterwards, heading to Ming Tombs. It is 31 miles northwest from downtown Beijing at the foot of Tianshou Mountain. Here lies the mausoleums of thirteen emperors of the Ming Dynasty, each mausoleum has its own independent unit. This tombs site was chosen by the third Ming Dynasty emperor YongLe, who moved the capital city of China from Nanjing to the present location of Beijing. After getting there, you will notice that the entire Ming Tombs site is surrounded by a wall.
At the end, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Departure Point :Your hotel in downtown Beijing
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.