Coach Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs From Beijing
Visit the most beautiful but less crowded section of the Great Walls - Mutianyu Great Wall, discover the royal graveyard of Ming Dynasty, enjoy free hotel pick up and drop off service and enjoy a delicious Chinese lunch at a local restaurant. This one day coach tour will take you to visit the Beijing highlights and experience the culture and beauty of the Great Wall.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Great Wall cable car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
Start your memorable tour with a pick up from your downtown Beijing hotel between 6:30 am -8:00 am depending on the location of your hotel.
You'll enjoy the scenic 1 1/2 hour drive as your driver takes you to explore the royal graveyard of the Ming Dynasty where lie the mausoleums of 13 Emperors of the Ming Dynasty who was buried here between 1368 - 1644. Visit the Changling Tomb, the largest one of the thirteen Ming Tombs.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Next, you'll enjoy a tasty lunch at a local restaurant. You'll also be able to see the unique carving craft at Jade Carving Artistic Center and learn about the Chinese traditional tea culture at a local tea house during the trip.
You'll continue your tour where you'll be taken to visit the Great Wall at the Mutianyu section which is famous for the breathtaking beautiful scenery. You'll notice that this is the less crowded part of the Great Wall. You'll walk along the bricks to see stunning views and be able to take beautiful photos to capture this once-in-a-lifetime memory of the beautiful scenery and the Great Wall itself.
Lastly, you'll be driven back downtown and be dropped off at your hotel in Beijing. This will conclude your tour.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Beijing hotels within the North & East & West 3rd ring road, South 2nd ring road, Meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the pickup area, Drop-off at the original departure point
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/4/2017 - 12/31/2025
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- This is a group tour, and the pickup time varies based on your hotel location
- Tour guide will contact you at your hotel in advance or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.