Coach Day Tour - Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour
Jinshanling Great Wall, located in Luanping County of Hebei Province, is one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall. It was first built during the Ming Dynasty, but has not been repaired since the year of 1570. It is a 10-km complete military defense project with more than 100 watchtowers, passes and beacon towers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up service in the allowed area
- Round trip coach transfer between hotel and Jinshanling Great Wall by air conditioned vehicle with an experience company driver
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket so the attractions as listed in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Jinshanling Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Cable Car
- Golf Car transfer from parking lot to the hiking starting point
- Transfer from subway station back to your own hotel after the tour
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jinshanling Great Wall, Chengde Shi, Luanping County 068250 China
Pick up service by your tour guide and driver around 6:30 am.
Jinshanling Great Wall stretches a length of 10 kilometers from the mighty Wangjinglou Tower in the east to the Longyukou in the west. Elevating at the height of 700 meters, the highest point called Wangjinglou Tower enables you to get distant views of Beijing. Jinshanling Great Wall was constructed into a complete military defense project with more than 100 watchtowers, passes and beacon towers.
As you may be encouraged and excited by the magnificent view to walk on the Great Wall and explore as much as possible, you are advised to visit only 5 watch towers. This ensures that your body will be optimal condition for the itinerary in the following day.
- HOUR BY HOUR SCHEDULE -
06:00 - 06:30 hotel pickup
06:30 - 09:00 drive to Jinshanling. We prepare some simple food for breakfast on the coach.
09:30 - 13:00 visiting time on Great Wall
13:00 - 14:00 drive to restaurant and lunch time
14:30 - 17:00 back to downtown Beijing
At 17:00, drop off at the subway station.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is a SIC tour, meaning seat-in-coach, with a driver and a tour guide. You will share a coach with other passengers.
- Hotel information should be provided 24 hours before departure.
- The scheduled hotel pickup time is between 6:00am and 6:30am. Your tour guide will call you at your hotel before 10pm the day prior to tour departure to reconfirm exact time.
- If you do not receive a phone call from your tour guide the day before tour departure, please check with the front desk of your hotel for messages or refer to the emergency phone number on your confirmation voucher and call your tour operator.
- Please note that pickup service is only available to guests staying at downtown Beijing hotels.
- If you live in the outskirt of Beijing please go to Holiday Inn Express Beijing Dongzhimen to join in this tour. The hotel pickup time is 6:00am.
- This is no refund for no show. Please do not be late. Your tour guide will go with other passengers without you.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hotel pick-up service is only available for hotels within the 2nd Ring Road.
- Also, if your accommodation belongs to those type like “Express Inn, Homestay, B&B, Apartment”, please go to the meeting point as their location in the narrow streets does not permit bus parking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.