Coach Day Classic Tour - Mutianyu Great Wall with Lunch
The Mutianyu Great Wall is located in Huairou District of Beijing and is 73 kilometers from Beijing downtown. It was originally built in Northern Qi Dynasty (550 - 557) and reconstructed in Ming Dynasty to strength its construction. A tour inclusive of 2-way coach transfers from your hotel to Mutianyu Great Wall, enjoy the magnificent construction and breathtaking views on the summit. No forced shopping to any tourist shop or factory before or after the tour.
Every morning, the coach bus starts picking up visitors from 36 hotels located between the 1st ring road to 4th ring road, an area of 302 square km in Beijing. If your hotel is not in the pickup list, you will be recommended to go to Holiday Inn Express Beijing Dongzhimen to join in this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet your tour guide and other passengers in Swissotel Beijing Hong Kong Macau Center at 0740am.
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant
- English-speaking tour guide service
- Round trip air-conditioned coach transfer between Beijing downtown and Mutianyu Great Wall
- Admission ticket to the Mutianyu Great Wall
- Uphill and downhill internal shuttle bus
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Great Wall cable car ticket round trip RMB120 per adult, RMB60 per child. Please prepare cash.
- Gratuities for guide and driver (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
7:40am: Meet our tour guide and driver at the Meeting Point before proceeding to the Great Wall at Mutianyu.
9:30am: Arrival at the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. After you have arrived, you may explore the wonderfully restored Mutianyu section of Great Wall for approximately 4 hours. There are cable cars accessible along Mutianyu, making it easy for visitors to travel up and down the Great Wall at your own expense. There will be a lunch break where you can enjoy food at a local restaurant near the Great Wall.
14:30pm--16:30pm: After the tour, you will be transferred back to downtown and can alight at the closest subway station.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Swissotel Beijing Hong Kong Macau Center, 2 Chaoyangmen N St, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100027
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Dongsi 10th Alley, Dong Si Shi Tiao, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is a SIC tour, meaning seat-in-coach, with a driver and a tour guide. You will share a coach with other passengers.
- The meeting time is 7:40 am. Meeting Point is East Gate of Beijing Swissotel Hotel (Starbucks) .
- If you do not receive a phone call from your tour guide the day before tour departure, please check with the front desk of your hotel for messages or refer to the emergency phone number on your confirmation voucher and call your tour operator.
- Please go to Swissotel Beijing Hong Kong Macau Center (Address: No. 2 ChaoYangMen Street, BeiDaJie, Dongcheng District, Beijing) to join in this tour. The nearest subway station is Dong Sishi Tiao on Line 2, exit C.
- This is no refund for no show. Please do not be late. Your tour guide will go with other passengers without you.
- Why does the tour end at a subway station? The tour coach is not allowed to enter downtown Beijing in the afternoon since Jan 1, 2019. There is no alternative way to avoid the rush hour in the afternoon. Tell your tour guide which is the next attraction or restaurant you want to go, ask which subway station that you should get off, which exit and how many stops en route. The nearest subway station is Dongsishitiao Metro Station of Line 2 (Exit C)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel pick-up service is only available for hotels within the 2nd Ring Road
- Also,if your accommodation belongs to these type like "Express Inn,homestay,B&B,Apartment,please go to the meeting point as their location in the narrow streets does not permit bus parking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.