Cloth making tour
Enjoy an experience with a master craftsman making a local cloth. Also have the chance to try weaving. You will also see how the finished products are made into clothing. Get the chance to buy accessories made from these cloth or try making one by yourself.
per adult from
1 to 12 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Dinner is excluded as tourists must provide their own water, snacks and dinner
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Enjoy an airport welcome and pickup to your chosen hotel.You are then picked at your hotel in a bus to the cloth making village.Before we embark on the journey,the tour guide will give you a short safety briefing. Then, you’ll be ready for your 3 hour scenic journey to the village.
Departing from Accra,you'll first head to the Volta Region only( if you opted for the one day tour)and then to the Ashanti Region( on the 7 day tours)After seeing how the two different cultures make their cloth,we then head to the north( that isn’t the 12 day tour) on flight from Kumasi.
Extra 50 euros will be charged on non English tourists to provide the best translation as possible
Departure Point :At tourists hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Tourists hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adultsH
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.