Climbing in Mendoza
An activity where we will test our body and our emotions when doing sport climbing, enjoying the view that the mountains of Mendoza offer us and always managing to have a good time. We will carry out the activity in a security framework provided by the specific knowledge of a trekking guide and with adequate equipment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety Equipment: Helmet, harness, rope, pendulum, carabiner and belay device.
- Lunch - Chopped + Mineral Water + Refreshment (indicate food restriction: celiac, vegetarians, vegans, etc).
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
We will do an activity that will fill us with adrenaline, challenging our fears, but at the same time enjoying being able to do this activity. If you want to know what it feels like to climb a wall with your own strength, this experience is for you.
An activity where we will put our body and our emotions to the test when doing sport climbing, enjoying the view that the mountains of Mendoza offer us and always managing to have a good time. We will carry out the activity in a safety framework provided by the specific knowledge of a trekking guide and with adequate equipment.
Itinerary: we will start looking for them at the meeting point. Then we will go to the climbing area, in the foothills of Mendoza, where we will have a small safety class, where they will give us the equipment and explain what each element is for, in addition to explaining the climbing commands, we will give some tips to climb and we will teach some useful knots for our activity.
We will climb in some of the sectors that exist in Mendoza: Beetle Zone or Conglomerate, as time does not allow. We will also have lunch in the place a snack.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick them up if they are in Mendoza Capital, Godoy Cruz, Chacras de Coria and Dorrego
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.