Cliffs of Moher, Galway and Dunguaire Castle with Spanish Speaking Guide
This tour takes you to the west of Ireland to see spectacular natural scenery, medieval castles and wonderful rural Irish villages!
per adult from
What's included :
- Spanish speaking tour guide
- Bus pick-up and return to Dublin city centre
- Entry/Admission - Galway's Latin Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galway's Latin Quarter, 21 High Street, Galway Ireland
Our first stop will be in the medieval city of Galway where we offer you on a guided tour through its old centre. This famous Irish city will be the European Capital of Culture in 2020. You will have more than 2 hours here to discover this amazing place!
We will visit one of the most iconic places in Galway, its Cathedral, which has a very significant connection with Spanish culture and history ... we will tell you all about it!
You will have free time to enjoy the atmosphere of the city centre, the colourful shopping streets, the cathedral and the Spanish Arch representing the many historical links.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Dunguaire Castle, Dungory East, Kinvarra, Co. Galway, Ireland
Dunguaire Castle is a 16th-century tower house castle on the southeastern shore of Galway Bay in County Galway. It is the most photographed castle in Ireland!
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
When we reach the cliffs of Moher you will be astonished with the spectacular views of the cliffs and the immense Atlantic. It is the most spectacular natural attraction in Ireland, and also the most visited. You will have free here to explore yourself, get something to eat and of course take selfies! In addition, you could visit the interesting exhibition of the cliffs in its visitor centre (entrance included) and with its own 3D movie theatre
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :George's Quay, Dublin, Ireland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Regular cancellation and refund terms apply
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.