Cliffs of Moher Cruise
Sail away on a 1-hour boat cruise beneath the Cliffs of Moher, and breathe in the best of the Wild Atlantic Way as seen from just off the coast. Keep an eye out for puffins and guillemots that make their nests on the cliffs, and visit sea stacks and hidden sea caves the riddle the rugged coast. Tours are available from March through October, and you'll never forget seeing the Cliffs of Moher from this stunning, sea level vantage.
per adult from
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Informative and Entertaining On board commentary
- Round-trip ferry fee
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Parking fees, pay and display at Doolin Harbour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
You don't really see the Cliff's of Moher unless it's from the Sea! Experience all they have to offer on our Cliff Cruise
Stop At: Doolin Ferry Co., Fisser St No. 1 Doolin Pier, Doolin V95 DR74 Ireland
Find us in Red Jackets at our office No.1 Doolin Ferry Co on Doolin Pier!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Wild Atlantic Way The Atlantic Coast of Ireland, Galway Ireland
View the untouched landscape of the Wild Atlantic Way from the sea. Our on board commentary explains how the Cliffs of Moher was formed shaping our West Coast from the wild seas.
Departure Point :Doolin Ferry, No.1 Doolin Pier, Ballaghaline, Doolin, Co. Clare, V95 DR74, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.