Cliffs of Maro Cerro Gordo Sightseeing Kayak Tour
Safety first: there is always guidance of a professional team. Boost of your personal and group skills. We always take care of our natural environment. Wide range of activities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Water and a watertight container
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cliffs of Maro Cerro Gordo, Nerja Spain
This tour continues past the Calaisa Tour. After passing Calaisa, we will continue following the coastline past the old mill foundations and admire the cliffs of the Cerro Gordo (which translates as the Fat Hill) until we arrive at a cave used for smuggling.
After this, we will follow the coastline until we arrive at the Cave of the Virgin. This cave has a wide opening for access. Upon closer inspection, one can see the statue of the virgin, but also orange coral and “sea tomatoes” that adorn the base of its rock walls.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Paseo Andrés Segovia, 44, 18697 Almuñécar, Granada, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.