Cliffs and Caves Kayak Tour in Swan River
Investigate the magnificent limestone formations of the Blackwall Reach cliffs that tower 8 metres above us as we paddle slowly from East Fremantle into Bicton Bay and then along the cliff face through crystal clear waters.
Learn a little about the first Australians who lived in the area (Djoondalup or Point Walter) and the first explorers from European nations that settled the Swan River Colony.
We paddle along the riverbanks through the Bicton Bay which is full of interesting boats and houses that over look the river. We spend time below the cliffs on our kayaks enjoying the natural beauty before paddling back to our launch spot.
per adult from
What's included :
- Double kayaks, life jackets, paddles and wet bags are provided
- Coffee and/or Tea - On our return to the yacht club we enjoy a coffee or tea in the clubs cafe.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bicton Baths Reserve, Bicton, Melville, Western Australia 6157 Australia
We paddle through the serene Bicton Bath area where we see interesting boats and incredible houses along the river foreshore.
Pass By: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Along the Swan River we visit the magnificent limestone cliffs and caves of the Blackwall Reach area. Significant to the first Australian and learn the history of the area as we drift and take our time to enjoy the beauty.
Stop At: East Fremantle, East Fremantle, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
We head back to our starting point to enjoy a coffee or tea at the wonderful yacht club cafe. We sit and enjoy the view.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :East Fremantle Yacht Club, Petra St, East Fremantle WA 6158, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.