Cliff jumping, Seven miles of white sandy beach, food tasting
Welcome to Jamaica!!!
Ready to experience the REAL Jamaica? Catch A Cab N Tours is here with an experienced, local guide to provide transit and show you picturesque scenery in comfort and security. Whatever is on your bucket list, we are are here to help you cross it off!!!
Lush waterfalls, secluded beaches, fresh local cuisine, 7 mile beach, hidden natural pools and more. Catch A Cab N Tours is keeping you safe and secure so you can focus on having the time of your life!
Let us show you our language, food and genuine spirit. You’ll be part of the family before you know it! Your journey will start with transportation ready for you at the airport and/or your hotel, filled with fresh water and local snacks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Selected foods that are complimentary for tasting such as pudding and roasted yams with salt mackerel
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
You’ll be picked up by car or van depending on you group size you’ll be tasting some Jamaican cuisine such as a Jamaican pudding not cold Nor eaten with a spoon, roasted yams with salted mackerel, the. You’ll be brought to fort Charlotte in lucea to learn some history of Jamaica.
You’ll then arrive on the seven mile beach of negril where you can laze in the sun and have the choice of purchasing freshly made lobster or a Jamaican meal for your lunch. You’ll then be brought to ricks cafe where you can partake in the cliff jumping or just simply the watch and take photos.
• Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
• Seven Mile Beach, Negril Jamaica
• Fort Charlotte, Lucea Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is done from any hotel in Montego Bay at 10:00 amPorts
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.