Cleopatra Island Boat Trip from Marmaris
This full-day excursion to Cleopatra Island offers departures from hotels in both Marmaris and Icmeler. On the way to the island you’ll stop for swimming breaks in Incekum Bay and near Fenerli Island.
Enjoy the warm turquoise waters and stunning views of Gokova Bay. A delicious BBQ lunch will be served back on board, and includes chicken or meat balls, spaghetti, salad, and seasonal fruits.
With 3 hours or more of free time on Cleopatra Island, you’ll be able relax on the white sand beach, take a leisurely walk through the olive groves, and explore the ruins of the Roman amphitheater and fortifications.
The island’s sands are legendary and are believed to have been imported by Mark Anthony as a gift to his lover Cleopatra. This unique sand cannot be found anywhere else in the world: the grains are so tiny and shiny that the beach on Cleopatra Island was declared a National Conservation Area. It is not permitted to take any sand with you when leaving the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to Cleopatra Island
- Return Boat Trip to the Island
- Entry/Admission - Kedrai Ancient City
- Entry/Admission - Sedir Island
- Entry/Admission - Gokova Gulf Observation Deck
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marmaris, Marmaris, Marmaris District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Pass By: Gokova, Gokova, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Pass By: Çamlı, 48700 Marmaris/Muğla, Turkey
Pass By: Akyaka Plaji, Akyaka Turkey
Stop At: Incekum, Camli Koyu, Marmaris 48700 Turkey
Incekum Bay, Gokova
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kedrai Ancient City, 48710 Sedir Adası, 48710 Marmaris/Muğla, Turkey
Kedrai Ancient City
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sedir Island, Marmaris Turkey
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Gokova Gulf Observation Deck, Gökova, Aydın Muğla Yolu, 48660 Ula/Muğla, Turkey
Golf of Gokova
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.