Clearwater Beach Speedboat Adventure with Lunch
Enjoy a day away from Orlando and head to Clearwater Beach for a day of rest and relaxation as well as a bit of excitement! Lunch is included at a beachside restaurant so as soon as you're hungry, simply walk on over to enjoy your meal. Oh, and don’t worry, there’s plenty of awesome places to get a daiquiri, margarita, beer or cocktail while soaking up the rays.
Take a break from the beach and cruise the Gulf in search of dolphins on the worlds largest speed boat. Dual twin turbo engines push this boat at 35 mph creating the perfect wake for dolphins to ride. On this hour long ride you're sure to get some perfect pictures of Florida's beloved bottlenose dolphins.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beach time
- Lunch at a local beachside restaurant
- 1 hour narrated boat tour aboard the worlds largest speed boat the - Sea Screamer
- Roundtrip Transportation from International Drive, Disney and Kissimmee areas
- Professional, Certified and Licensed Tour Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Clearwater Beach
- Entry/Admission - Sea Screamers of Clearwater
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
We make no secret of the fact we are huge fans of Clearwater Beach and the magnificent seaside bliss it offers. But there’s also more to this area than simply enjoying the luxury of sugar-fine sand under your feet.
Right in the heart of this vibrant, three-mile stretch of coastal chic, you’ll find the Clearwater Beach Marina. And, at the center of the Marina is one of the great waterway experiences Florida can offer – the Sea Screamer.
Now, the Sea Screamer is not just the world’s largest speedboat. It’s not even just the most exciting way to feel the sea spray in your face. But it certainly IS the most enchanting all-round experience with the region’s bottle-nose dolphins, who LOVE to play in the wake of this eye-catching speedster.
With its dual twin turbocharged engines and specially-designed deep-V hull, the Sea Screamer is the perfect way to roar along the Clearwater coastline and invite the dolphins to leap into its foaming trail as it hits a top speed of 35mph.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Sea Screamers of Clearwater, 25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767, USA
The 72ft-long boat is fully Coast Guard licensed and includes comfortable bucket seats, two restrooms, and refreshments, and the one-hour tour will provide plenty of views of the panoramic coast hereabouts, as well as the excitement of powering through the waves at full throttle.
After your exhilarating maritime adventure, you still have the fun and enjoyment of ‘America’s Beach’ – voted the No.1 in the country year after year – to revel in for the rest of the day.
Families love the gently-sloping beach and mild waves as ideal for children of all ages, while the long Beach Walk promenade offers an enticing array of shops, restaurants and bars, and then you can hit Pier 60 for that iconic Clearwater Beach photograph. Lunch is also included at one of the many beachfront diners, where you can enjoy classic local fare while still in your flip-flops.
So, if you’re ready for your beach day to serve up some sea-going thrills as well, this is the tour for you!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: ICON Park, 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
2: UNO Pizzeria & Grill, 12553 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
3: Margaritaville Resort Orlando, 8000 Fins Up Cir, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.