Classic Vintage Tour on Sidecar Motorcycle Ural: Best of Paris (1hour)
An essence of the best of Paris.
Your Gentleman Sidecarist will take you on a beguiling voyage among the unmissable parts of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Helmet
- Local Guide
- Professional driver
- Gloves and Goggles (if necessary)
- Gentleman Sider
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
It is the starting point of the rue de la Paix. Its regular architecture and pedimented screens canted across the corners give the rectangular place Vendôme the aspect of an octagon. The original Vendôme Column at the centre of the square was erected by Napoleon I to commemorate the Battle of Austerlitz. Stopping for pictures
Pass By: Elysee Palace, 55 rue du Faubourg Saint Honore, 75008 Paris France
Enjoy a view on The Élysée Palace which is the official residence of the President of France.
Pass By: Avenue Montaigne, Paris France
Enjoy one of the most prestigious Avenue of paris with all luxury stores and luxury hotels.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
The Triumphal Arch is one of the most famous monuments in Paris, standing at the western end of the Champs-Élysées at the center of Place Charles de Gaulle, formerly named Place de l'Étoile. The Arc de Triomphe honours those who fought and died for France in the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars, with the names of all French victories and generals inscribed on its inner and outer surfaces. Beneath its vault lies the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier from World War I.
Pass By: Les Jardins du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero, 75016 Paris France
Enjoy the fountains in front of the most iconic monument of Paris : the Eiffel Tower.
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Most iconic monuments of Paris, explanation of the architecture, and history. Stopping for pictures, enjoying a walk around with the view.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Pont des Invalides, 75007 Paris France
Les Invalides, formally the Hôtel national des Invalides, or also as Hôtel des Invalides, is a complex of buildings in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, France, containing museums and monuments, all relating to the military history of France
Pass By: Grand Palais, 3 avenue du General Eisenhower Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris France
Enjoy the largest historic site, exhibition hall and museum complex located at the Champs-Élysées in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, France.
Pass By: Assemblee Nationale, 33 quai D Orsay, 75007 Paris France
It's the lower house of the bicameral Parliament of France under the Fifth Republic. 577 Deputy are seated in this house.
Departure Point :Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.