Classic Tour of Ayutthaya
At the beginning of the fifteenth century, Ayutthaya was a powerful city.
The 35 kings that followed him checked for about 400 years, large parts of Siam ( the former name of Thailand) , and extended continuously the capital .
During his best years Ayutthaya was a metropolis with three royal palaces, 375 temples and 94 entrances to the city , protected by 29 ramparts .
French, Portuguese , British, Dutch and Japanese lived in its urban districts , separated by about 1 million of the Siamese .
The Europeans possessed their own churches , including the Cathedral of St. Joseph of the eighteenth century , which still exists .
You will visit the fabulous ruins of the ancient splendor of the city ‘ of Ayutthaya , which in 2000 had 65,000 inhabitants .
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Bang Pa In Palace
- Entry/Admission - Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Entry/Admission - Vihara Phra Mongkhon Bophit
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bang Pa In Palace, Ban Len Ban Len, Bang Pa-in 13160 Thailand
• Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok by minivan with air conditioning and departure to Ayutthaya.
• Visit the Bang Pa-in Summer Palace : Originally, there was a river island when Prasat Thong became King of Ayutthaya ( 1630-1655 ) . The palace contains five important buildings :
• Phra Thinang Aisawan Thippa -at, Thai design castle , lies at the center of the lake.
• Phra Thinang Warophat Phiman , occupies the original site of the pavilion built during the reign of King Mongkut . E ‘ with two floors. And one ‘ used as the King’s apartment , the other as a reception room .
• Phra Thinang Uthayan Phumisathian , was almost completely destroyed by fire in 1938. Previously used as a seasonal residence , there are only a few bricks.
• Phra Thinang Wehat Chamrun , is a Chinese style building where the court generally resided during the rainy season and the cold season .
• Phra Thinang Withun Thatsana , is an observatory on a small island between Phra Thinang Uthayan and Phra Thinang Wehat Chamrun where you can enjoy a beautiful view of the surrounding countryside .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon, U-thong Road, Pranakorn Sri ayutthaya District, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
• Visit Wat Yai Chaimongkol : This temple is also called ” Wat Chao Phraya .”
E ‘ was built by King U – Thong in 1357 for meditation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Pratuchai Subdistrict, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
• Visit Wat Phra Si Sanphet : This is the most important temple within the compound of the Royal Palace , and corresponds to the Temple of the Emerald Buddha in Bangkok
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vihara Phra Mongkhon Bophit, Pratuchai Subdistrict, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
• Lunch at local restaurant included in the price
• Visit the Wihan Phra Mongkhon Bophit : the main image in bronze Buddha is one of the largest in Thailand. Many small Buddha were also discovered. The Wiharn and ‘ was destroyed when the Burmese sacked Ayutthaya in 1767 and was rebuilt in 1956 in its original style .
• Arrival in Bangkok after this interesting and enjoyable tour
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.